I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine consisted of fighting a cold, and rueing the gorgeous sunny weather we had here, while I wasn’t well enough to run. But I balanced all that out with lots of coffee and brownies: it turns out rueing is hungry work.
For today’s post, I saw this little quiz on Shut Up and Run, who in turn saw it on Hungry Runner Girl, and wanted to join in with the cool kids. Â I definitely have a nosy streak, and love reading these about other people so I thought some of you might be as nosy as meâ€¦.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Buts. Because now I am a Butler.
Four jobs Iâ€™ve had:
- Barista at Starbucks. For about a million years. And in multiple countries.
- Cinema Steward
- Graduate Recruitment Manager
Four movies Iâ€™ve watched more than once:
- The Sound of Music
- The Terminator
- My Girl
- Apollo 13
Four books Iâ€™d recommend:
- The House of Mirth
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
- The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out ofÂ the Window and Disappeared
Four places Iâ€™ve lived:
Four places Iâ€™ve visited:
- Hong Kong
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- Anything vegetarian
- A bad hamburger, the ones you can taste in your mouth for three days afterwards. You know the ones.
Four of my favourite foods:
Four TV shows I watch:
- 30 Rock
- The Fall
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Four things Iâ€™m looking forward to this year:
- Going to Miami with work (hooo-raaahhhh!!!)
- Running a half marathon
- Moving to Loughborough – BOOM! That’s new! Although I amÂ really sad to leave Durham.
- SeeingÂ A View from the Bridge
Four things Iâ€™m always saying:
- Dude, that’s awesome! (sometimes I confuse myself with a California Skater kid)
- Do we have any chocolate?
- No, I took the bins out last time.
- Shall we get a coffee?
So. Not much running today. Plans went awry and runs didn’t happen, but thanks to little Â quizs like this, we can all still have some fun.
I’ll hit you all up with some more relevant posts later this week! And also – please feel free to tell me four facts about yourself in the comments. I’m nosy, I tell you.