Today I am flying back to the UK after a week in Oslo. And for fun, because it’s Friday, I thought I ‘d show you how my week looked in photos. Soooo.. Enjoy!
It started on Saturday with the Night We Took All The Selfies. My camera is full. of. them. It’s like a time lapse video.
And the next day, I got the best present. It came in a huge purple box and contained two very important items:
On the same day, I saw this on Twitter and thought it’d be fun to do:
You can catch my very exciting #BookadayUK updates on Twitter here: @ElinorJR
Then in Oslo, the day after birthday Tiramisu, I went for a run:
It was a slow run because I kept stopping to take photos. Oslo is great for running Â – it’s pretty flat, and has wonderful waterside views. It was cold though!
And today I saw the best taxi in the whole wide world:
I would literally pay someone to drive me around in this all day long, and all my money would vanish.
And finally – in our Oslo office, I saw these words of wisdom on the wall:
Have a fabulous weekend everyone – go out there thinking that you CAN!!!!! (Whatever it is you want to do)
So another Friday is upon us I love the 6pm feeling!
This week, instead of “What I’m Loving Friday”, I just have one word for you:Â chocolate. This week has beenÂ all about the chocolate. It started with the chocolate pav I made for the BBQ, followed by chocolate milk on Monday, lots of Dairy Milk leftover from a Dairy Milk-Banana-BBQ experiment gone wrong, and all topped off with some birthday cake. It was SB’s birthday yesterday – and I celebrated with muchos birthday cake 😀
Here’s a run down on my training this week:
- Monday: 11.5 mile run at just over 8 mins a mile. I didn’t feel any pain on the run, but the next few days, my adductor and my IT band were really tender. So I eased off the serious training for a few days.
- Tuesday: 6 mile cycle, and a dance class. But I was teaching the class, so it’s kind of cheating to include it in a training wrap up.
- Wednesday: Really gentle 6.8 mile run with my running club, in 1hr 5 mins. I had been foam roller-ing like a bad ass since Monday, so wanted to take it nice and easy.
- Thursday: Gentle jog for 2 miles with my friend in the countryside. The scenery wasÂ gorgeous. Generally we chatted and solved all the world’s problems.
- Friday: Hill reps for 8 miles. 2.5k warm up, and then 6 reps of hills, and a 2k cool down.
I’ll leave you all to your Friday nights now. I’m eating cake, drinking Baileys, watching Breaking Bad and foam roller-ing.