Hello from sunny England! No, seriously – I am sat outside in shorts and a t-shirt. I can hear the excited sounds of everyone in the country enjoying the weather with ice creams, cider, push bikes and BBQs.
- Asics Gel FujiAttack Trail shoes. I bought these before a particularly wet trail run lastÂ year, and they immediately fitted like gloves. They are so comfortable, have a cute little pocket to tuck your laces away, and have really good grip. These bad boys have seen me through mud, bogs, and in January, weeks of snow. I have the FujiAttack 1s, but you can get version 2 here. Now if only I can get that trail smell out of them….
- Arrested Development! It’s back for a much-anticipated fourth series. I, like much of their not-so-underground fan base, have been hanging out to catch up with the Bluth family, and so far they are not disappointing!
- Rockin’ Legs & Abs with Cleo the Hurricane. This DVD is more for my pole training, but is great at strengthening your glutes and adductors, and for stretching out your hamstrings. It also focuses on things for dancers such as splits. Be warned: it will kick your ass!
- Pharrell Williams. I don’t know what’s happened but this month he has released two songs and I love them both: Get LuckyÂ (ok, this is officially Daft Punk) and Blurred Lines. They are such great Summer tunes, and I feel like my street cred rises by 80% just by listening to them.
What are you loving this Friday?
Do you watch Arrested Development? Who’s your favourite?
– It has to be Gob or Buster….
What run are you doing this weekend?